… that you may or may not know of me. It’s another one of those things that go around in blog-country. Requested by the girl from Chocolate and Capri Blue (like she wouldn’t know…).
1) I’ve weighed 80 kgs (+ or – 1 or 2 kgs) for the past 20 years. I can eat whatever I want, in whatever quantity I want, and I don’t gain weight.
2) I used to be an avid BMX-racer (also for about 20 years), and a fairly good one at that. Now I climb and play snooker.
3) My hair used to be carrot-orange when I was a little boy.
4) I can do a straddle split (between two chairs if needed).
5) I was bitten by a fish from the piraña family while swimming in a river in the Malaysian jungle.
6) I’ve been in a tv-commercial (a terribly bad one, but not because of me! 😀 )
7) I don’t like pea soup (at least, I didn’t the last time I ate it, about 25 years ago).