Yeah, I know… There are some pictures that everyone probably has taken. In that sense I’m a tourist like everyone else.
But then… In many ways I’m not just a tourist, so I probably tend to do things from a different angle (pun intended) than most of the people. So here’s the recipe:
- 1 over-photographed street sign in Cambridge
- appr. 5 cms crop (it doesn’t have to be that exact, but don’t overdo it!)
- a pinch of exposure correction
- two cups of fill light
- 250 gr tone curve adjustments
- a splash of HDR (two instances of the same image, with different highlight settings)
- 1 tablespoon curves for good contrast
- 1 teaspoon curves for over-all enlightenment
- some cloning
- add noise to taste
- (and back into Lightroom) add some post-crop vignetting and split toning for seasoning
Anyone who wants can have a piece of the pie. Prints available, prices depending on the size and material.
Inquiries via photos [that funny symbol here] arnoenzerink.com.